Stop the Insanity! please?

a lot of talk... a little sense

Friday, May 19, 2006

ebay

I know that it shouldn't have taken me this long to realize but Ebay is the devil. Devil in a good/bad way though. It is good because you can find every possible useless thing that you could ever want or need or think you need. Not only that but you can usually get stuff for a deal. Now the bad....it sucks you in. It sucks you like a dirty dirty whore. Once you do it you just can't stop. It is like your whole life depends on winning this worthless item. I am a nice person, happy go lucky kinda gal unless you are trying to out bid me. That is when the claws come out and the yelling at the unknown people in my computer starts. It can be quite scary. The first time Cory witnessed this I think for a slight moment he thought about running for the hills, besides it would be easy to sell my engagment ring on ebay.
I am obsessed....when it is almost time for the auction to end I sit by the computer and hit refresh, refresh, refresh over and over again and watch the minutes tick away.
Speaking of which, it has been a few minutes since I checked my auction. Stay away from it it is mine!!!!!!

UPDATE: Thats right, don't mess with me and my ebay! Cuz you know i'll beat you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home