Stop the Insanity! please?

a lot of talk... a little sense

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Blah Blah

Its been a while since I wrote anything. So I thought I should get on it. Things have been pretty crazy. I have had way too many weddings to go to this year. One left though!
I think I manged to get Cory to rethink the whole moving to Texas thing. There are so many places to live and we are young and we have the chance to live anywhere we want. I would love to move to Chicago or New York and live there for just a year (maybe more). I don't want to settle down into my forever home. Where is the fun in that. I want to travel and see the world. Don't get me wrong, I love my house, it is great to be able to do whatever I want and not have to worry about pissing off a downstairs neighboor (that's right, f-you Fat Elvis!) I wouldn't mind living in a cramped apartment in a big city for a little while. Now is the time to see new places and try new things. I just have to get Cory to go for it. Any ideas on how to do this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home